Necdet UYGURER Eğitim Organizasyonunda
- 05 Perşembe SATIŞIN AYAKLI GOOGLE (Satışta ne kadar iyiyiz – ne kadar değiliz, neden satamıyoruz, satışın bütün zor soruları ve yanıtları)
- 06 Cuma SATIŞ ŞİZOFRENİLERİ (Satışta “ikilikler”, ikilemler”, Her satışta 23 şizofreni türünden en az bir tanesi vardır)
- 07 Cumartesi EŞŞEĞE ! BİNER GİBİ ATA, ATA BİNER GİBİ EŞŞEĞE BİNMEK (Satış yönetiminde en sık karşılaşılan 17 sorun ve çözüm yaklaşımları)
- 14 Cumartesi PAZARLAMA İÇİN PRATİK SWOT ANALİZLERİ
- 30 Pazartesi SATIŞIN KURBAĞA MARŞLARI- SATIŞTA EN GEREKLİ 17 DİSİPLİN KONUSU (Büyük satış kadroları yöneticileri için; Satışta disiplin, düzeltme, uyarı, eğitim, “adam etme”, “sürgün” ve “idam” hususları)
The new robot essay-writer project is led by one anti-robot-grader advocate, Les Perelman, a retired MIT writing instructor. He made it to reveal automated graders' weaknesses. From the Chronicle report, it's not clear if he has systematically pitted his creation against automated essay graders, but here's to hoping. The Chronicle did offer one example, an essay generated from just one keyword, "privacy." Here are a couple of example sentences from the paper: "Privateness has not been and undoubtedly never will be lauded, precarious, and decent. Humankind will always subjugate privateness." Whew. The Chronicle reported an automated grading product called MY Access!, which is used in the grading of the Graduate Management Admission Test, gave that paper a score of out of 6.
Another important thing to mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing.