1. Female candidates with minimum Eighteen years of education (MPhil/MS) or equivalent in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate must have obtained / CGPA in semester system or 60% marks in annual system
3. Qualifying GAT subject (60% Qualifying marks) is required to apply for admission in program
4. In special circumstances, if the GAT Subject test is not available in NTS subject list, then the candidates have to appear in the special subject test organized by the university and the qualifying marks will be 70%
5. Entry test (50% Qualifying marks) and Interview organized by university is mandatory for admission in Program
Candidates working in Government/Semi Government institutions have to submit NOC from concerned organization